In this post I talk about how positive affirmations can really work. (I've used them myself with great success!) I then provide 30 positive affirmations that you can use to learn to love your body. Here's a little tidbit:
|Photo courtesy of Flickr|
- My body is a gift
- My loved ones will love me no matter what I look like.
- Good people come in all shapes and sizes.
- Every body is different, unique, special.
- The images in the media aren't real.
- I don't need to compare to others in order to feel good about myself.
- The number on the scale does not determine my self-worth.
- Poise and confidence go further than just a pretty face (or large breasts, or a skinny waist, etc.).
- I will accept my genetics. Thanks Mom and Dad!
- Accepting my body is always in fashion.
To see the rest of the affirmations, click here.
What positive affirmations will you put on your list?